Here at Global Hands Inc. we stand side by side for all your services needs. Call us now!
Who We Are
Global Hands Inc is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Global Hands Inc was founded in 2010 to provide services and supports to adult individuals with developmental disabilities in the state of Maryland. We are currently providing support services in the Central, Southern, and Western Regions of Maryland.
Service Areas: Anne Arundel, Baltimore City, Baltimore, Howard, Frederick, Montgomery, Prince Georges, and surrounding Counties
Today, Global Hands Inc provides services that promote the health, safety, and dignity of our individuals served. As a DDA service provider, it is our goal to exceed the expectation of each individual we serve by delivering customized services coupled with gentle and compassionate care.
All of our support professionals are seasoned in providing the appropriate services needed by our individuals, depending on their situation. At Global Hands Inc, you can trust that our loving family will take care of yours as if you are our own.
The mission of Global Hands Inc is to promote the safety, dignity, and independence of individuals with developmental disabilities and provide them with high-quality and compassionate care in a community-integrated environment that feels like home.
We ensure success by taking great pleasure in each individual served at a time. Our person-centered and person-directed approach allows us to develop the perfect programs and systems that satisfy the unique needs of each individual and his or her family.
- Deliver high quality and least restrictive housing and program services suitable to the different needs of the individuals served.
- Guarantee individuals served have access and optional involvement in community-integrated services.
- Maintain and encourage customized Individual Plans for individuals served.
- Provide continuous and efficient monitoring and evaluation of program qualities.
- Care: To provide quality support to our individuals served
- Community: To promote acceptance of individuals served through education, awareness, and involvement through community integrated services.
- Environment: To maintain a home with a living environment conducive to the needs of individuals served.
- Family/Guardians: To involve families and guardians in the everyday lives of our individuals served.
- Service Delivery: To provide prompt, efficient, and accountable service for each individual served.
As an agency, it is our goal to develop highly personalized relationships with our clients. We believe in client satisfaction and building connections. If you want this quality and level of services from your care providers, then contact us today and request an assessment.